Soft Ride Helps With...
Soft Ride boots can make any stable feel like a perfect pasture.
- Rested and Ready - Your horse will be rested and ready to perform, even in a stable with a concrete floor.
- Reduce Hoof Injuries - You’ll reduce the risk of hoof injuries from rocks or other debris with unparalleled protection for your horse’s hooves
- Eliminate Stall Mats - You can enhance or eliminate stall mats and reduce the amount of bedding in your horse’s stall.
Soft Ride boots help make travel less stressful for you and your horse.
- Smoother Roads - Your horse will enjoy a smoother ride and less vibration from the trailer floor when traveling on the road.
- Rested Travelers - A more comfortable and protected ride helps your horse walk off the trailer rested and ready to perform.
- Paddock Protection - Protect your horse’s hooves from pebbles and debris when walking through unfamiliar parking lots and paddocks.
Thousands of horse owners make Soft Ride boots part of the everyday preventive care routine for their horses. When the worst happens, vets around the world rely on Soft Ride to help with:
- Laminitis, Abscesses, Navicular and Other Hoof Injuries - Soft Ride’s deep gel orthotic insert provides comforting relief to tender-footed horses suffering from laminitis, abscesses, navicular and other hoof issues
- Medication Management - Soft Ride Boots can help manage the use of pain medication on sore-footed horses
- Stone Bruises - Soft Ride boots provide comfort and protection, as well as encourage increased circulation through the hoof and sole when rehabbing common injuries such as stone bruises
- Injury Rehabilitation - Soft Ride Comfort Boots and Ice Spa Boots allow a sore-footed horse to remain upright, mobile, and comfortable during rehabilitation.
All professional athletes, human and equine, should soak in an ice bath after a hard workout or game: it helps them recover more quickly.
- Hard Workouts - Hard workouts lead to muscle growth, but that can also cause soreness. Icing reduces recovery time between workouts and Soft Ride gels provide comfort while encouraging enhanced blood flow through the hoof.
- Competition - Competitions often happen on the road where horses are more confined than usual. Soft Ride ice spas help with recovery time between competitions and Soft Ride gel orthotics help prevent horses from becoming stocked up and sore in the trailer, stall, or parking lot between events.