Soft-Ride Helps With...
Soft-Ride boots can make any stable feel like a perfect pasture.
- Rested and Ready - Your horse will be rested and ready to perform, even in a stable with a concrete floor.
- Reduce Hoof Injuries - You’ll reduce the risk of hoof injuries from rocks or other debris with unparalleled protection for your horse’s hooves
- Eliminate Stall Mats - You can enhance or eliminate stall mats and reduce the amount of bedding in your horse’s stall.
Soft-Ride boots help make travel less stressful for you and your horse.
- Smoother Roads - Your horse will enjoy a smoother ride and less vibration from the trailer floor when traveling on the road.
- Rested Travelers - A more comfortable and protected ride helps your horse walk off the trailer rested and ready to perform.
- Paddock Protection - Protect your horse’s hooves from pebbles and debris when walking through unfamiliar parking lots and paddocks.
Thousands of horse owners make Soft-Ride boots part of the everyday preventive care routine for their horses. When the worst happens, vets around the world rely on Soft-Ride to help with:
- Laminitis, Abscesses, Navicular and Other Hoof Injuries - Soft-Ride’s deep gel orthotic insert provides comforting relief to tender-footed horses suffering from laminitis, abscesses, navicular and other hoof issues
- Medication Management - Soft-Ride Boots can help manage the use of pain medication on sore-footed horses
- Stone Bruises - Soft-Ride boots provide comfort and protection, as well as encourage increased circulation through the hoof and sole when rehabbing common injuries such as stone bruises
- Injury Rehabilitation - Soft-Ride Comfort Boots and Ice Spa Boots allow a sore-footed horse to remain upright, mobile, and comfortable during rehabilitation.
All professional athletes, human and equine, should soak in an ice bath after a hard workout or game: it helps them recover more quickly.
- Hard Workouts - Hard workouts lead to muscle growth, but that can also cause soreness. Icing reduces recovery time between workouts and Soft-Ride gels provide comfort while encouraging enhanced blood flow through the hoof.
- Competition - Competitions often happen on the road where horses are more confined than usual. Soft-Ride ice spas help with recovery time between competitions and Soft-Ride gel orthotics help prevent horses from becoming stocked up and sore in the trailer, stall, or parking lot between events.