Soft-Ride Helps With..
Soft-Ride boots can make any stable feel like a perfect pasture.
- Rested and Ready - Your horse will be rested and ready to perform, even in a stable with a concrete floor.
- Reduce Hoof Injuries - You’ll reduce the risk of hoof injuries with unparalleled protection for your horse’s hooves.
- Eliminate Stall Mats - You can eliminate stall mats and reduce the amount of hay in your horse’s stall.
Soft-Ride boots help make travel less stressful for your horse AND you.
- Smoother Roads - Your horse will enjoy a smoother ride and less vibration from the trailer floor when traveling on the road.
- Rested Travelers - A smoother ride helps your horse walk off the trailer rested and ready to perform.
- Paddock Protection - Protect your horse’s hooves from pebbles and debris when walking through unfamiliar parking lots and paddocks.
Therapy & Recovery
While thousands of horse owners make Soft-Ride boots part of the everyday routine for their horses, vets around the world rely on Soft-Ride to help:
- Laminitis, Abscesses, Navicular and Other Issues - Provide comforting relief to tender-footed horses suffering from laminitis, abscesses, navicular and other hoof issues
- Medication Management - Better manage the use of pain medication on sore-footed horses
- Stone Bruises - Provide comfort and protection when rehabbing common injuries such as stone bruises
- Injury Rehabilitation - Allows a sore-footed horse to remain upright, mobile and comfortable during rehabilitation